Mary Poppins Returns (2018 Movie) | Everything You Need to Know
Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney movie Mary Poppins Returns including casting, reviews, fun facts and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Mary Poppins Returns Plot:
Mary Poppins Returns is set in 1930s London, which is the time period of the original novels by P.L. Travers. The story follows Michael (Ben Whishaw) and Jane Banks (Emily Mortimer), who are now grown up. Michael is living with his three children (Pixie Davies, Nathanael Saleh, and Joel Dawson) and housekeeper Ellen (Julie Walters), in the house on Cherry Tree Lane. After Michael has a personal loss, Mary Poppins (Emily Blunt) comes back into the lives of the Banks family. She is joined by a street lamplighter named Jack (Lin-Manuel Miranda), and an eccentric cousin named Topsy (Meryl Streep). Dick Van Dyke will also play a role in the film as Mr. Dawes Jr., the chairman of Fidelity Fiduciary Bank, which is now run by William Weatherall Wilkins (Colin Firth). (source)
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Mary Poppins (character)
- ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ Revives 2D Animation, February 15, 2019
- Inside Big Ben, And An Upside-Down Room: ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ Production Designer On Sequel’s Spectacular Sets, December 24, 2018
- Artists Create New Magic Through Classic Animation in ‘Mary Poppins Returns’, December 21, 2018
- Ralph Breaks the Internet and Mary Poppins Returns Among Nine Golden Globe Awards Nominations for Walt Disney Studios, December 15, 2018
- Disney’s ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ Wows Exhibitors With First Screening At NATO Conference, October 13, 2018
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages for 2023 Now Available!
- A Complete Rundown of Epcot Changes from 2019-2022
- 10 Things You Should Be Excited For At Walt Disney World in 2022
- The Main Benefits of Genie Plus at Walt Disney World (yes, there are a few)
- 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Details | Disney World Resources