Here is everything you need to know about the extinct Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship restaurant at Disneyland including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship | Disneyland Description
The Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship was a restaurant located in Disneyland’s Fantasyland, which was open from 1955 to 1982. The restaurant was themed around a pirate ship, with a dining area decorated as the ship’s hold. The restaurant featured seafood dishes and it was a popular spot for visitors to the park.
Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship | Disneyland Details
- Disney Resort: Disneyland Resort
- Disney Park: Disneyland Park
- Park Area: Disneyland Fantasyland
- Attraction Type: Extinct Attraction, Restaurant
- Year Opened: 1955
- Year Opened: 1982
- Replaced: Original Attraction
- Replaced By: Dumbo the Flying Elephant