Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Jungle Cruise attraction at Disneyland including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
On Disneyland’s Jungle Cruise, cast off on a thrilling expedition where tigers, gorillas, elephants and maybe even a
headhunter await your arrival.
Trek to a dusty tropical jungle outpost—overflowing with cargo nets, wooden crates, rusty lanterns and faded marquee signs—and board a weathered tramp steamer for a tongue-in-cheek adventure through some of the world’s most “dangerous” rivers. Led by your trusty skipper, leave civilization behind as you cross continents and oceans
through untamed waters rarely seen by man.
A True-Life Adventure
During your lively 7-minute journey, encounter awesome wonders of nature amid some of the world’s most exotic locales. Highlights of your unforgettable adventure include:
- The Mekong River
Explore an age-old shrine, home to baboons, cobras and crocodiles.
- The African Congo
Tour an abandoned Pygmy site, glimpse a massive python and snap a picture of a camp overrun by curious gorillas.
- The Nile River
Behold bathing elephants, angry hippos and hungry lions—but be on the lookout for a tribe of headhunters, recently spotted in the area.
- The Amazon in South America
A canopy of green trees opens up to a native shrine, a mammoth anaconda and ravenous piranha!
Throughout the sometimes perilous voyage, take in lively narration from your friendly skipper, known for a brave heart and a clever joke… or two.
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Trader Sam (Jungle Cruise)
- Discover ‘Jungle Cruise’ Film Easter Eggs at Newly Enhanced, World-Famous Jungle Cruise Attraction, July 30, 2021
- Charting New Adventures on the World-Famous Jungle Cruise, July 17, 2021
- New Jungle Cruise Experience Will Open at Disneyland Park July 16, with Work Completed at Magic Kingdom Park This Summer, May 27, 2021
- Jungle Cruise Getting Ready to Set Sale with Help from an Old Friend!, April 27, 2021
- Trader Sam has gone missing from the Jungle Cruise, April 6, 2021