Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Mark Twain Riverboat attraction at Disneyland including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Cast off on a scenic half-mile adventure into the wilds of old America aboard a steam-powered paddler. Board the 19th-century-inspired Mark Twain riverboat nestled in the heart of Frontierland and embark on a relaxing sightseeing voyage around Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island.
Sights to See
During this charming, 14-minute journey into America’s early frontier, sharp-eyed explorers can observe a menagerie of sights along the river’s edge, including:
- The new north bank of the Columbia Gorge, complete with a beautiful waterfront and 5 sparkling waterfalls
- The rustic cabin of a frontier settler
- An idyllic Native American village
- A busy beaver at work chewing on the train trestle
- A moose enjoying a leisurely lunch
- A Haunted Mansion lurking in the shadows
- A skunk staring down raccoons
- Mountain lions relaxing in the sun
- An osprey guarding its nest
- The Disneyland Railroad steaming into the wilderness
Along the way, listen to lively narration about a time when traveling was as much about new discoveries as it was about transportation.