Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Redwood Creek Challenge Trail attraction at Disneyland
including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Redwood Creek Challenge Trail | Disneyland Description
Take in glorious wilderness sights and embark on exciting adventures along the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail. You’re free to explore the area in any order you wish, but wherever you go, you’ll find plenty of fun activities that the whole family can enjoy together!
The highlights include:
- Practice the art of traverse climbing on the Cliff Hanger Traverse Rock Climb.
- Glide down a natural rock slide.
- Play with the Boulder Bears—rock formations that “bear” a striking resemblance to grizzly bear cubs.
- Climb up a trio of wooden lookout towers featuring authentic ranger gear, rope bridges and hidden surprises.
- Practice your park ranger skills as you slide down a tire suspended from a cable on the Sequoia Smokejumpers Training Tower.
- Walk through Big Sir—a towering 35-foot-tall redwood stump.
- Inspect a cross-section from the Millennium Tree and examine growth rings dating back 1,000 years.
Even the most intrepid explorer occasionally needs directions. Not to worry! The friendly park rangers have placed a map of the entire Redwood Creek Challenge Trail near the trail entrance.
If you’d like to locate a particular attraction, please consult the detailed map before venturing into the woods. You also may receive a paper map to take with you on your outdoor adventure.
If you do need some help, just ask a ranger. They are always happy to point you in the right direction.
Redwood Creek Challenge Trail | Disneyland Details
- Disney Resort: Disneyland Resort
- Disney Park: Disney California Adventure Park
- Park Area: Disney's California Adventure Grizzly Peak
- Attraction Type: Ride
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 2001
- Replaced: Original Attraction