Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney World restaurant Three Bridges Bar & Grill including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Three Bridges Bar & Grill | Disney World Description
At Three Bridges Bar & Grill, your story unfolds at a lakefront restaurant inspired by dreamers, adventurers and explorers. Like Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Three Bridges Bar & Grill at Villa del Lago evokes a bygone era in which intersecting travelers shared epic tales over food and drink.
Take in sweeping views of Lago Dorado from converging bridges—all three connecting Villa del Lago, a mirage-like “island” of one-story buildings, with the Resort. Seekers arrive at this crossroads in search of the fabled Seven Cities of Gold—or a romantic lakefront dinner.
Nosh on shareable bites, as well as savory entrees—the menu is filled with distinctive takes on familiar favorites. Consider the fresh combination of fried shrimp corn dogs with smoked paprika fries. Or, how about a gratifying grilled skirt steak with pepper relish and 63-degree egg on a grilled baguette? The restaurant’s Signature Burger caresses your palate with crispy potato, manchego cheese, roasted garlic aioli, arugala and tomato. Plus, the bar features a robust selection of cocktails and signature sangria pitchers to match your mood.
Explore the island’s other features, such as additional seating in adjacent courts. The Art Garden Court is a serene meeting space that features kinetic wind sculptures and 40 seats. The Palm Court has a fire pit and accommodates up to 50 Guests with lounge seating. Conventioneers can use the ample room to gather and mingle. (source)
Three Bridges Bar & Grill | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Attraction Type: Restaurant
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 2019
- Hotel: Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Location on Map
- Type of Restaurant: Spanish
Three Bridges Bar & Grill | Disney World Reviews
- New Gran Destino Tower Anchors Dramatic Re-Imagining of Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort at Walt Disney World Resort, July 9, 2019
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill and Dahlia Lounge to Open This Summer at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, May 30, 2019
- Walt Disney World Resort Will Open Completely Reimagined Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort in 2019, October 28, 2018
- Coronado Springs Construction Update: September 2018, September 24, 2018
- On-the-Water Bar and Grill Coming to Coronado Springs in 2019, July 23, 2018