One of the most highly-anticipated holiday events at Walt Disney World each year is the Candlelight Processional which takes place at Epcot’s America Gardens Theater in the World Showcase. Here are all the details for this year’s (2022) event to help you plan your trip:
What is Epcot’s Candlelight Processional?
The Candlelight Processional presents the traditional story of Christmas in truly spectacular fashion – with a 50-piece orchestra, a massed choir and a celebrity narrator.
What are the Candlelight Processional Dates?
November 25, 2022 through December 30, 2022. It is performed 3 times each night (5:15, 7:00 and 8:30 pm).
Who is Narrating the Candlelight Processional?
- 11/25-26 – Simu Liu
- 11/27-29 – Edward James Olmos
- 11/30-12/1 – Raul Esparza
- 12/2-3 – Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/4-6 – Isabella Rossellini
- 12/7-9 – Daymond John
- 12/10-12 – Josh Gad
- 12/13-14 – Gloria Estefan
- 12/15-18 – Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/19-20 – Mariska Hargitay
- 12/21-23 – Cal Ripken Jr.
- 12/24-26 – Marie Osmond
- 12/27-28 – Courtney Vance
- 12/29-30 – Angela Bassett
Candlelight Processional Dining Package Details:
It is HIGHLY recommended that, if you are planning on attending the Candlelight Processional, you should get a dining package, which ensures you a seat for the show. The stand-by lines are notoriously long and not everyone that waits in the line will get in, at times.
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway pavilion);
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany pavilion);
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Seas pavilion);
- The Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land pavilion);
- Le Cellier (Canada pavilion);
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse (American Adventure pavilion);
- Spice Road Table (Morocco pavilion);
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (United Kingdom pavilion);
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages range from $40 – $100 per adult and $23 – $51 for children ages 3-9. Pricing depends on restaurant.
That is all we know for now, as always, I will be updating and adding to this post as more info becomes available, so be sure to check back often.