The 27th annual Epcot International Food and Wine Festival 2022 is here and we can’t be more excited. While Epcot has a festival running almost every day of the year now, this is the Park’s marquee event, featuring a ton of unique and creative food and drink selections as well as a few fun entertainment options. This year’s event will be sure to have a bit of extra magic as it will be running while Walt Disney World’s second park celebrates it’s 40th anniversary in October. Here is our handy rundown of everything you need to know about the amazing event…
When is the Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2022?
The event will run for a lengthy 128 days from July 14, 2022 through November 19, 2022 and will encompass most of the Epcot grounds (pretty much wherever there isn’t construction). Each of the global marketplaces are open from 11am to park close.
What Can Epcot Food and Wine Festival Visitors Expect this Year?
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak
Similar to a number of scavenger hunt activities that Epcot has hosted over the years, Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak challenges participants to find the hidden statuettes of Remy scattered across World Showcase and log them on a map with provided stickers. The map and stickers kits can be purchased at the following Epcot shops: Port of Entry, Creations Shop or World Traveler at International Gateway. Once a map is filled up with stickers, participants can bring it to either Disney Traders or World Traveler at International Gateway to collect their festival keepsake prize.
Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit
Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit is another fun scavenger hunt, but themed and timed specifically for Halloween. It runs only from September 29th to October 31st and challenges participants to find hidden pumpkins which are decorated as Disney characters and scattered around World Showcase. It uses maps and stickers just like Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak. Also like the Remy activity, kits can be purchased at Port of Entry, Creations Shop or World Traveler at International Gateway and a keepsake prize can be collected at Disney Traders or World Traveler at International Gateway.
Eat to the Beat concerts
A total of 33 musical acts will rev up the America Gardens Theatre stage three times (5:30pm, 6:45pm and 8pm) each night listed below. Here is the full Eat to the Beats concert series schedule:
- Baha Men – July 14 and 15
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – July 16 to 18
- Tonic – July 22 and 23 (New in 2022)
- Jeremy Camp – July 24 and 25 (New in 2022)
- Taylor Dayne – July 29 and 30
- Tiffany – July 31 and August 1
- Joey Fatone & Friends – August 5 to 8
- The Devon Allman Project – August 12 and 13
- Christopher Cross – August 14 and 15
- Journey Former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri – August 19 and 20
- Air Supply – August 21 and 22
- Blanco Brown – August 26 and 27 (New in 2022)
- 98° – August 28 and 29
- Southern Avenue – September 2 and 3
- Kris Allen & David Cook – September 4 and 5
- Hoobastank – September 9 and 10 (New in 2022)
- Jimmie Allen – September 11 and 12
- Los Amigos Invisibles – September 16 and 17 (New in 2022)
- American Authors – September 18 and 19
- BBMAK – September 23 and 24
- Postmodern Jukebox – September 25 and 26
- Stokley – September 30 and October 1 (New in 2022)
- Shelia E. – October 2 and 3
- Mark Wills – October 7 and 8
- 38 Special – October 9 and 10
- Robert Randolph Band – October 14 and 15
- Newsboys – October 16 and 17 (New in 2022)
- Ray Parker Jr. – October 21 and 22 (New in 2022)
- Billy Ocean – October 23 and 24
- Hanson – October 28 to 31
- Boyz II Men – November 4 to 7
- Kenny G – November 11 and 12
- Sugar Ray – November 13 and 14
More information about these events and activities can be found here.
2022 Global Marketplaces:
- The Alps (Near Germany) – Indulge in comforting Alpine cuisine, along with crisp wines and beers.
- Australia (Near Port of Entry) – Embark on a culinary journey Down Under as you sample popular Australian food and wine.
- Appleseed Orchard (Canada) – Celebrate autumn with tasty apple creations—like an apple tart or apple cider.
- Belgium (Between France and Morocco) – Satisfy your senses with classic Belgian cuisine paired with a bold Belgian beer.
- Brazil (Between France and Morocco) – Dig into South American cuisine and culture with the Land of the Palms’ finest fare.
- Brew-Wing at the Odyssey – Try a variety of flavorful chicken wings—along with assorted beers and ciders.
- Canada – Discover delightful dishes and refreshing beverages from the Great White North.
- Coastal Eats (Near Mission: SPACE) – Opening August 15 – Savor succulent seafood dishes that pair beautifully with cold beer, wine and cocktails.
- China – Please your palate with popular Chinese plates, bubble tea, draft beer and cocktails.
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™ (Near Port of Entry) – Delight in hearty, plant-based fare featuring Impossible foods, as well as wine or a refreshing cocktail.
- Flavors from Fire (Near Test Track) – Enjoy heartwarming dishes inspired by campfire-cooked summertime favorites.
- France – Fall in love with the classic cuisine of France—along with assorted wines or a slushy cocktail.
- The Fry Basket (Near Test Track)– NEW! – Snack on crispy French fries or yucca fries, seasoned to perfection.
- Germany – Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Greece (Near Morocco) – Opa! Enjoy traditional Greek dishes as you sip on a dry wine.
- Hawaiʻi (Near Port of Entry) – Opening August 15 – Traverse the Pacific for tropical flavors and island favorites both savory and sweet.
- Hops & Barley (American Adventure) – Stay stateside for all-American craft beer, wines and the hottest tastes from coast to coast.
- India (Near China) – Spice up your life with Indian cuisine that will transport your palate to a faraway land.
- Ireland (Near the United Kingdom) – Enjoy favorite dishes from the Emerald Isle—which pair wonderfully with Irish ale and mead honey wine.
- Italy – Relish the simple elegance of cucina italiana, with some of the world’s best-loved food and wine.
- Japan – Delight your appetite with delish dishes and lively libations from the Land of the Rising Sun.
- Kenya (Near Refreshment Outpost) – Set off on a safari of flavor as you enjoy traditional Kenyan food and beer.
- Mac & Eats (Near Mission: SPACE) – Opening August 15 – Discover macaroni-and-cheese combos your mom never imagined!
- Mexico – Take your taste buds south of the border for tacos, tostadas, Mexican craft beer and margaritas.
- The Noodle Exchange (Near Disney Traders) – Opening August 15 – Savor the flavors of the Far East served up in delicious noodle dishes.
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE® (Near Port of Entry) – Get the brunch party started! Sample sweet treats and sip on sparkling mimosas.
- Spain (Between Italy and Germany) – Feast on flavorful Spanish foods—like paella and charcuterie—along with beer and wine.
- The Swanky Saucy Swine (Near Disney Traders) – Try out tantalizing pork dishes that pair well with wine and cocktails.
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco) – Treat your senses to traditional Moroccan cuisine, like grilled kebabs and a falafel pita.
Full marketplace menus can be found here.
There you have it, a full rundown of this year’s Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. While the event is a bit scaled back from previous iterations with less interactive sessions and signature dining opportunities, the food looks amazing, the music is nostalgic and fun and the special hunts should keep families entertained for hours. I hope you enjoy the festival!