Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney series One Day at Disney including casting, episodes, fun facts and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
One Day at Disney Description
The new, 52-episode short-form series One Day at Disney will debut on Disney+ on December 3, the same day the book arrives in stores. A feature-length documentary will serve as the kickoff to the exciting new series, which takes an in-depth look at the unique and surprising roles these men and women call their daily jobs. Here are the talented individuals who will be profiled in the Disney+ docu-special (in alphabetical order):
- Eric Baker: The Walt Disney Imagineer who has overseen the creation of many of the intricately detailed props and lifelike creatures that inhabit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the newest lands at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts
- Ashley Girdich: A talented Walt Disney Imagineer who, as a Research and Development Project Manager, drives plans and helps teams execute some of the innovative robotics technology projects being created for our Parks around the world
- Eric Goldberg: The legendary animator known for creating the Genie in Aladdin and Phil in Hercules, directing Pocahontas, as well as for animating Mickey Mouse in the Academy Award®-nominated short Get a Horse!
- Mark Gonzales: A Los Angeles native who works on the world-famous Disneyland Railroad
- Grace Lee: A senior illustration manager at Disney Worldwide Publishing who has worked on titles from Zootopia to Fancy Nancy
- Zamavus “Zama” Magudulela: The talented South African actor currently playing Rafiki in the Madrid production of phenomenally successful musical The Lion King
- Ryan Meinerding: Marvel Studios’ head of visual development, who has worked on films including Avengers: Endgame and Guardians of the Galaxy
- Dr. Natalie Mylniczenko: The veterinarian who cares for creatures large and small at Walt Disney World Resort, including a number of endangered and threatened species
- Jerome Ranft: The skilled Pixar artist who created detailed sculptures for animators to use as reference for such films as Finding Nemo, Toy Story 3 and Ratatouille
- Robin Roberts: The former ESPN sportscaster has been co-anchor of the Emmy® Award-winning, top-rated morning show Good Morning America since 2005
More than 50 One Day at Disney Shorts will follow the debut of the special, each profiling a single remarkable person and their fascinating job. A new short will debut each week.
- Narrator: Sterling K Brown
- Director: Fritz Mitchell
- Producer: Victoria Chamlee