“Something There” is a song featured in the 1991 Disney animated film “Beauty and the Beast“. The song is sung by the film’s two main characters, Belle and the Beast.
In the song, Belle and the Beast reflect on their growing feelings for each other. They sing about how they used to be at odds with each other, but now they are starting to see each other in a new light. The song is a turning point in their relationship, as they both begin to realize that there may be something more between them.
The song was composed by Alan Menken and written by Howard Ashman, and it was nominated for Best Original Song at the 64th Academy Awards. It has since become one of the most beloved and iconic songs from the movie, and it is often performed in stage adaptations of “Beauty and the Beast”.
Listen to Something There (Song)
Something There (Song) Details
- Related Disney Character(s): Beast (Beauty and the Beast), Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
- Song Written By: Alan Menken and Howard Ashman
- Song Performed By: Paige O'Hara and Robby Benson
- Year Released: 1991
Related Park Attraction(s):
- Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage | Disney World
- Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage | Disneyland
- Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along | Disney World