Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies | Disney World Description
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies is a quick-service dining location at Disney World’s Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Florida. The restaurant is located in Tomorrowland and is known for its out-of-this-world treats.
The menu at Auntie Gravity’s features a variety of snacks and desserts, such as soft-serve ice cream, milkshakes, and sundaes. One of the most popular items on the menu is the ice cream cookie sandwich, which features two freshly-baked cookies with a generous serving of soft-serve ice cream in the middle.
In addition to its food offerings, Auntie Gravity’s is known for its futuristic theming, which includes bright colors and space-themed decor. The restaurant features a covered outdoor seating area, which offers a comfortable place to sit and enjoy a treat while taking in the sights and sounds of Tomorrowland.
Overall, Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies is a great place to stop for a sweet snack or dessert while exploring Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom. Its delicious menu and futuristic theming make it a popular dining destination for visitors of all ages.
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies | Disney World Fun Facts
- This location originally opened in 1972 as The Lunching Pad, but became Auntie Gravities in 1994 when Tomorrowland was rebooted and The Lunching Pad was moved to its current location replacing The Space Bar.
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Park: Magic Kingdom Park
- Park Area: Magic Kingdom Tomorrowland
- Attraction Type: Restaurant
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 1994
- Replaced: The Lunching Pad
- Location on Map
- Type of Restaurant: Snacks
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies | Disney World Reviews
- 13 creepy cute Halloween desserts at Disney’s Magic Kingdom, August 16, 2018