Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream restaurant at Disneyland including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Contents of this article:
- What is Clarabelle's Hand Scooped Ice Cream?
- Important Clarabelle's Hand Scooped Ice Cream Details
- Clarabelle's Hand Scooped Ice Cream News
What is Clarabelle's Hand Scooped Ice Cream?
At Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream, customize a hand-dipped ice cream bar or treat yourself to a sundae, cone or cup at this Buena Vista Street ice cream parlor with beautiful Art Deco flourishes, named for the winsome Clarabelle
Clarabelle's Hand Scooped Ice Cream Fun Facts
- Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream is located in Disney California Adventure Park, specifically on Buena Vista Street, which is designed to evoke the feel of Los Angeles in the 1920s and 1930s, when Walt Disney first arrived in California.
- The shop is named after Clarabelle Cow, a classic Disney character who has been part of Mickey Mouse’s universe since the early days of Disney cartoons, adding a touch of nostalgia to the ice cream parlor.
- Clarabelle’s is famous for its hand-scooped ice cream and a wide variety of customizable ice cream treats, including sundaes, hand-dipped ice cream bars, and the “Kitchen Sink” sundae, which is served in a miniature kitchen sink.
- The design and decor of Clarabelle’s reflect a classic ice cream parlor, with vintage touches and charming details that transport guests back to a bygone era of ice cream shops and soda fountains.
- In addition to traditional ice cream flavors, Clarabelle’s often features seasonal and limited-time offerings, providing unique and creative options for guests to enjoy throughout the year.
Important Clarabelle's Hand Scooped Ice Cream Details
- Disney Resort: Disneyland Resort
- Disney Park: Disney California Adventure Park Info News and Attractions
- Park Area: Disney's California Adventure Buena Vista Street
- Attraction Type: Restaurant
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 2013
- Replaced: Burr-Bank Ice Cream
- Location on Map
- Type of Restaurant: American