Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House at Walt Disney World including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House Description
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House is a deluxe resort hotel located at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. The hotel is is designed to resemble an African wildlife reserve lodge.
The hotel has 216 villas, ranging from studios to three-bedroom units. The villas feature authentic African decor and artwork, and many have views of the savanna, where guests can see African animals such as giraffes, zebras, and gazelles roaming free.
Guests at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House can enjoy several amenities, including several dining options featuring African-inspired cuisine, a pool with a waterslide and a hot tub, and a fitness center. The hotel also offers cultural and educational programs, including African storytelling, wildlife talks, and drumming lessons.
One of the main draws of the hotel is its location within Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park, which allows guests to experience the park’s attractions and entertainment before and after park hours. The hotel is also located near other Walt Disney World attractions, making it an ideal choice for families and couples who want to explore all that the resort has to offer.
Overall, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House is a popular choice for guests who are looking for a unique and immersive hotel experience with close proximity to Walt Disney World attractions. The hotel is known for its authentic African decor, incredible savanna views, and educational programs that allow guests to learn about African wildlife and culture.
- Jiko – The Cooking Place
- Boma – Flavors of Africa
- The Mara
- Maji Pool Bar
- Uzima Springs Pool Bar
- Cape Town Lounge and Wine Bar
- Victoria Falls Lounge
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House Fun Facts
- The resort has one of the biggest collections of African art in the world.
- The Igbo Ijele mask in the resort’s lobby is 16 feet tall.
- The savanna outside the resort is 43 acres and contains 30 species of animals.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House Details
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House Reviews
- Pickleball Now Available at Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Tennis Courts, April 26, 2023
- Cultural Representatives Return to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, April 7, 2023
- Opening Dates and Treats Announced for 2022 Gingerbread Displays at Walt Disney World Resort, November 4, 2022
- Boma Reopening Announced, August 16, 2021
- Jambo House at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge No Longer is Listed for a July Reopening, June 26, 2020