Here is everything you need to know about Walt Disney World’s Epcot’s ImageWorks The What-If Labs attraction including history, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
ImageWorks The What-If Labs | Disney World Description
At ImageWorks The What-If Labs, located in Disney World’s Epcot Imagination Pavilion, explore this interactive play area—after you Journey Into Imagination with Figment—where little ones can explore and create.
Let Your Imagination Run Wild
Figment wants you to join him in making music, customized digital pictures and more!
Stay and play at ImageWorks (known as the “What If” Labs), a sensory-inspired play space that invites you to:
- Wave your arms like the conductor of an orchestra to create music with Figment’s Melody Maker.
- Create a symphony of sound by jumping on squares, or “Stepping Tones,” on the ground.
- Record your image and play it back in super-slow motion.
- Compose your own Figment: Choose a head, body type, wings, color and name for your dragon friend and email him or her to your non-dragon friends.
And the Fun Continues…
You can even take Figment home with you! After your romp with the activities at ImageWorks, you’ll find a gift shop featuring Figment-themed merchandise and other Disney delights. And for a souvenir you’ll treasure for years to come, add your own likeness to your choice of Disney backdrops and have it made into a jigsaw puzzle! (source)
ImageWorks The What-If Labs | Disney World Fun Facts
- ImageWorks was originally on the second floor of the Imagination pavilion. It closed and moved to its current location in 1998- the first time Journey Into Imagination was updated.
- The entrance to the Disney Vacation Club member lounge is in the ImageWorks shop.
- The attraction has a full gift shop attached to it. This shop is a great place to find unique and hard-to-find figment products.
ImageWorks The What-If Labs | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Park: Epcot
- Park Area: Epcot Imagination Pavilion
- Attraction Type: Exhibit
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 1982
- Replaced: Original Attraction
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Figment (Epcot)