Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Indiana Jones Adventure attraction at Disneyland including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Indiana Jones Adventure | Disneyland Description
In Indiana Jones Adventure, take a cliff-hanging journey through the chilling dangers of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye. With Indy’s help, escape the supernatural pull of the Gates of Doom—beyond which lies eternal torment. Careen along precarious precipices that plummet into molten lava in the Cavern of Bubbling Death, avoid the screaming undead mummies of the temple’s past victims and swerve to avoid lava eruptions, swarms of insects and evil wraiths.
As you narrowly escape a collapsing bridge to find yourself face-to-fang with a giant venomous snake, you’ll wish that you never dared to test the Temple of the Forbidden Eye. Just when you think you’ve made it through safely, a massive boulder rolls straight in your direction and only one man is brave enough—or crazy enough—to save you… Indiana Jones!
The Troop Transports
Indiana Jones Adventure is neither a roller coaster nor a typical slow-speed attraction like the Haunted Mansion. You’ll board a 12-person troop transport for a fast-paced thrill ride that realistically simulates driving fast over rough terrain. The experience is truly unique—and truly exciting.
Indiana Jones Adventure | Disneyland Details
- Disney Resort: Disneyland Resort
- Disney Park: Disneyland Park
- Park Area: Disneyland Adventureland
- Attraction Type: Ride
- Official Page
- Imagineers Add New Scenes to Indiana Jones Adventure at Disneyland, March 17, 2023
- Indiana Jones Adventure Reopening This Week at Disneyland, March 15, 2023
- Indiana Jones Adventure Attraction to Close for Multi-Month Refurbishment at Disneyland, May Include New ‘Dial of Destiny’ Content, December 6, 2022
- Indiana Jones Adventure Closing for Refurbishment in November at Disneyland, October 5, 2022
- Disneyland Resort Celebrates 25 Thrilling Years of Indiana Jones Adventure, March 1, 2020