Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney World restaurant Kona Café including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Kona Café | Disney World Description
Kona Café is a restaurant at the Polynesian Resort in Walt Disney World.
Savor American favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner—prepared with hints of the South Seas.
Open to the tropical ambiance of the Great Ceremonial House, this casual café serves such breakfast delights as cinnamon and banana-stuffed Tonga Toast, a variety of savory egg dishes and macadamia-pineapple pancakes.
Satisfy big lunchtime appetites with a delish Dashi noodle bowl, Kona turkey sandwich, island-style beef burger or grilled chili-dusted shrimp with creamy lemon vinaigrette, to name a few of the restaurant’s tasty entrees.
For dinner, feast on a divine selection of delicacies that includes fresh fish, miso-buttered strip loin, duo of pork, sushi or Asian stir fry—all served amidst the relaxed atmosphere of this Polynesian restaurant.
Guests 21 years of age and up can enjoy fruity island cocktails, in addition to beer and wine.
Reservations are recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit. (source)
Kona Café | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Attraction Type: Restaurant
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 1998
- Hotel: Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Location on Map
- Type of Restaurant: American
Kona Café | Disney World Reviews
- Disney Eats: Restaurant Reopenings to Get Excited About at Walt Disney World, October 19, 2022
- Reservations open for the refurbished Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, October 5, 2022
- Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort will reopen later this year from major refurbishment, September 28, 2022
- Kona Cafe To Go Still Available During Kona Cafe Refurbishment, August 18, 2022
- Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort closing for refurbishment this summer, June 3, 2022