Here is everything you need to know about Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom’s extinct Mickey Mouse’s House attraction including history, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Mickey Mouse’s House | Disney World Description
Mickey Mouse’s House was a walk trough attraction in the now-removed Mickey’s Toontown Fair section of Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. Mickey’s House and Mickey’s Toontown Fair were both removed in the Fantasyland expansion project.
Mickey Mouse’s House | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Park: Magic Kingdom Park
- Park Area: Magic Kingdom Fantasyland
- Attraction Type: Exhibit, Extinct Attraction
- Year Opened: 1988
- Year Opened: 2011
- Replaced By: Be Our Guest (kind of)