Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney World restaurant Outer Rim including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Contents of this article:
What is Outer Rim?
Outer Rim is a stylish and inviting lounge located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Walt Disney World Resort, Florida. Situated on the outer edge of the resort’s main Atrium, this contemporary lounge offers stunning views of Bay Lake and the surrounding resort area, making it an ideal spot to unwind and enjoy a variety of beverages in a sleek and modern setting.
The lounge’s futuristic design features a blend of clean lines, metallic accents, and floor-to-ceiling windows, creating a chic atmosphere that perfectly complements the iconic architecture of Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Guests can relax at the bar or choose from comfortable seating options to enjoy their drinks while taking in the panoramic vistas.
Outer Rim serves a diverse selection of handcrafted cocktails, beers, wines, and non-alcoholic beverages. Whether you’re in the mood for a classic martini, a refreshing mocktail, or a creative concoction inspired by the surrounding Disney magic, the lounge has something to suit every taste.
In addition to its beverage offerings, Outer Rim provides a limited food menu with small bites and appetizers, making it an ideal location for guests looking to enjoy light snacks while socializing with friends or family.
Outer Rim Fun Facts
- The Outer Rim is a stylish and contemporary lounge located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Disney World.
- It offers stunning views of Bay Lake and the Magic Kingdom park, making it a prime location for enjoying the nightly fireworks spectacular known as “Happily Ever After.”
- The lounge features a variety of cocktails, beers, wines, and non-alcoholic beverages, allowing guests to relax and unwind with their favorite drinks.
- One of the unique aspects of the Outer Rim is its circular design, giving it a futuristic and space-age vibe that complements the Modernist architecture of the resort.
- Guests can also find a selection of small plates and appetizers to pair with their drinks, making it a delightful spot for a casual and scenic dining experience.