Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Plaza Ice Cream Parlor at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor | Disney World Description
At the Magic Kingdom’s Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, indulge in hand-scooped ice cream at this sweetly nostalgic parlor on Main Street, U.S.A. Savor floats, fresh waffle-bowl sundaes smothered in hot fudge and Mickey cones with chocolate ears! Fat- and sugar-free options are also available.
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor | Disney World Fun Facts
- This location opened with the Magic Kingdom in 1971, although it was called Borden’s Ice Cream Parlor until 1981, then Sealtest Ice Cream Parlor until 1993 when the sponsorship ran out and it just became Plaza Ice Cream Parlor.
- The current Plaza Restaurant was originally seating for Borden’s Ice Cream Parlor before it became its own restaurant.
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Park: Magic Kingdom Park
- Park Area: Magic Kingdom Main Street USA
- Attraction Type: Restaurant
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 1993
- Location on Map
- Type of Restaurant: Snacks
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor | Disney World Reviews
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor Is Reopening at Magic Kingdom!, June 30, 2021
- Top 5 Frozen Summer Treats at Magic Kingdom Park, August 8, 2018