Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Storybook Treats restaurant at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
The menu at Storybook Treats features a variety of desserts, including soft-serve ice cream, sundaes, and floats. One of the most popular items on the menu is the Peter Pan Float, which features Key lime soft-serve ice cream, Sprite, and a red candy feather, all served in a souvenir cup featuring Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. Other popular items include the Strawberry Shortcake Sundae, which features vanilla soft-serve ice cream, strawberry sauce, whipped cream, and a biscuit on top, and the Loaded Funnel Cake, which is topped with powdered sugar, vanilla soft-serve ice cream, strawberry topping, and whipped cream.
In addition to its sweet treats, Storybook Treats also serves a variety of beverages, including specialty coffees, hot chocolate, and cold drinks like lemonade and iced tea.
Overall, Storybook Treats is a great place to stop for a cold treat or delicious dessert while exploring Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom. The restaurant’s charming theming and whimsical atmosphere, combined with its delicious menu, make it a popular dining destination for visitors of all ages.
- This location dates back to 1972 when it opened as The Round Table. From 1994-2010, it was named Mrs. Potts’ Cupboard.
- Similar to the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, the restaurant was sponsored by Borden from 1972-1981 and Sealtest from 1981-1991.
- 13 creepy cute Halloween desserts at Disney’s Magic Kingdom, August 16, 2018
- Top 5 Frozen Summer Treats at Magic Kingdom Park, August 8, 2018
- Meet Your New Go-To Summer Refreshment: This Peter Pan Ice Cream Float at Magic Kingdom Park, July 18, 2018
- Peter Pan Ice Cream Floats Have Arrived at Disney World, July 15, 2018