Here is everything you need to know about the extinct The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction at Disneyland including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror | Disneyland Description
In Disneyland’s The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, experience an added dimension of fear at the spookiest time of year. Don’t miss one of your last chances to celebrate this legendary attraction before it vanishes forever into The Twilight Zone in early 2017. More than ever, prepare for a “departure” from the ordinary, featuring:
- “Late Check Out” – Guests arriving after nightfall will endure this frightful odyssey while plunged into complete darkness!
- Performances by the Silver Lake Sisters – Every Friday through Sunday from November 11 through January 1, these dulcet-toned sirens of yesteryear will make regular “appearances” to entertain Guests with tunes from Hollywood’s Golden Age.
- Special Disney PhotoPass Opportunities – Complete your eerie
experience with a photo of yourself “checking out” in front of the Hollywood
Tower Hotel marquee, complete with vintage luggage and other period Tinseltown props.
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror | Disneyland Details
- Disney Resort: Disneyland Resort
- Disney Park: Disney California Adventure Park
- Park Area: Disney's California Adventure Avengers Campus
- Attraction Type: Extinct Attraction, Ride
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 2016
- Replaced By: Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission BREAKOUT!
- Disney World’s Tower of Terror attraction turns 20, July 15, 2014