Here is everything you need to know about Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom’s extinct The Walt Disney Story attraction including history, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
The Walt Disney Story | Disney World Description
The Walt Disney Story was a film and exhibition that ran in the Magic Kingdom from 1973 to 1992 in space that is now used for the Town Square Theater. The film focused on telling the life story of Walt Disney.
The Walt Disney Story | Disney World Fun Facts
- In the mid-90’s you could actually purchase The Walt Disney Story film on VHS at various spots in Disney parks.
The Walt Disney Story | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Park: Magic Kingdom Park
- Park Area: Magic Kingdom Main Street USA
- Attraction Type: Exhibit, Extinct Attraction
- Year Opened: 1973
- Year Closed: 1992
- Replaced: Nothing
- Replaced By: Town Square Exhibition Hall