Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant restaurant at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant | Disney World Description
At the Magic Kingdom’s Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant, there’s great food in your future—whether you envision a hearty Angus bacon cheeseburger or a healthful chicken Caesar salad. Kids can enjoy peanut butter and jelly, chicken strips or macaroni and cheese. And our delicious drink and dessert choices are ahead of their time!
Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant | Disney World Fun Facts
- So the history of Tomorrowland Terrace is a bit complicated. It started in the location currently occupied by Cosmic Ray’s as a full time restaurant, running from opening day in 1971 to 1994. It then took a hiatus and relocated to its current location in 2011 as a seasonal restaurant.
- This location was occupied by the Plaza Pavilion from 1973-2005 and the Tomorrowland Noodle Station from 2005-2011.
- This location is often used for fireworks dessert parties.
Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Park: Magic Kingdom Park
- Park Area: Magic Kingdom Tomorrowland
- Attraction Type: Restaurant
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 2011
- Replaced: Tomorrowland Noodle Station
- Location on Map
- Type of Restaurant: American