Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney movie The Tigger Movie including casting, reviews, fun facts and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
The Tigger Movie Description
“The Tigger Movie” is a 2000 animated musical film produced by Walt Disney Television Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures. It is based on the characters from A.A. Milne’s “Winnie the Pooh” stories.
The film follows Tigger, a bouncy and energetic tiger, who becomes saddened when he realizes that he is the only one of his kind in the Hundred Acre Wood. Feeling lonely, Tigger embarks on a journey to find his family, hoping to find other tigers like himself. His friends from the Hundred Acre Wood, including Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit, Eeyore, and Roo, join him on this adventure.
Throughout the journey, Tigger’s friends try to cheer him up and convince him that he already has a family and that they care about him. Despite their efforts, Tigger remains determined to find his long-lost family. In the end, he discovers a letter from his friends, revealing their plan to make him happy. Touched by their love and support, Tigger realizes that he already has a loving family right beside him.
“The Tigger Movie” is a heartwarming tale about friendship, acceptance, and the importance of family, featuring beloved characters from the “Winnie the Pooh” series. The film received positive reviews from both critics and audiences for its endearing story, catchy songs, and faithful adaptation of the original characters.
With its messages of love, loyalty, and self-discovery, “The Tigger Movie” continues to be cherished by children and adults alike as a delightful addition to the timeless world of Winnie the Pooh.
The Tigger Movie Fun Facts
- “The Tigger Movie” marks the first theatrical release of a “Winnie the Pooh” film since “The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh” in 1977.
- “The Tigger Movie” features several original songs, including “The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers,” which became a signature song for the character.
- The film’s animation style pays homage to E.H. Shepard’s original illustrations from the “Winnie the Pooh” books, capturing their charm and whimsy.
- “The Tigger Movie” was generally well-received by audiences, particularly younger viewers, and grossed over $96 million worldwide.
The Tigger Movie Cast:
- Jim Cummings: Tigger and Winnie the Pooh
- Nikita Hopkins: Roo
- Ken Sansom: Rabbit
- John Fiedler: Piglet
- Peter Cullen: Eeyore
- Andre Stojka: Owl
- Kath Soucie: Kanga
- Tom Attenborough: Christopher Robin
- John Hurt: the Narrator
The Tigger Movie Crew:
- Director: Jun Falkenstein
- Producers: Cheryl Abood
- Music: Harry Gregson-Williams
The Tigger Movie Details
The Tigger Movie Trailer: