Here is everything you need to know about Walt Disney World’s Animal Kingdom park’s Conservation Station attraction including history, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Conservation Station is a unique and educational attraction located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. It is a part of the larger area known as Rafiki’s Planet Watch, which focuses on conservation, wildlife, and environmental stewardship.
To reach Conservation Station, guests board the Wildlife Express Train for a short journey to the backstage area of the park, where the conservation facility is located. The train ride itself offers glimpses of behind-the-scenes areas of the park and the opportunity to spot some of the animals living in the backstage habitats.
At Conservation Station, guests can engage in various interactive and educational experiences that highlight the importance of wildlife conservation and environmental protection. The attraction often features live animal encounters, where guests can meet and learn about some of the park’s animal residents up close.
Conservation Station also houses the Veterinary Treatment Room, which has a large window allowing guests to observe veterinarians and animal care professionals as they provide medical care to animals, offering a unique behind-the-scenes look at the park’s commitment to animal well-being.
Additionally, guests can participate in interactive exhibits, displays, and activities that focus on wildlife conservation efforts, sustainable practices, and the protection of natural habitats.
Conservation Station is not only educational but also entertaining, making it a great destination for families and guests of all ages to learn about the importance of protecting and preserving the natural world.
- ‘Out of the Wild’ permanently closing at Rafiki’s Planet Watch in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, January 20, 2022
- The Animation Experience at Conservation Station Now Features Animal ‘Villain’ Drawing Tutorials, October 12, 2019
- The Animation Experience at Conservation Station begins July 11, June 11, 2019
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch Reopens this Summer at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, March 20, 2019
- VIDEO: Rafiki’s Planet Watch, Conservation Station Final Day Tour, October 28, 2018