Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa at Walt Disney World including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Description
Victorian elegance meets modern sophistication at the lavish Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Relax in the sumptuous lobby as the live orchestra plays ragtime, jazz and popular Disney tunes. Unwind outdoors, indulge in a luxurious massage and watch evening fireworks light up the sky over Cinderella Castle. Just one stop to Magic Kingdom park on the complimentary Resort Monorail, this timeless Victorian-style marvel evokes Palm Beach’s golden era. (source)
Grand Floridian Resort Restaurants:
- 1900 Park Fare
- Beaches Pool Bar
- Citricos Chef’s Domain
- Citricos Lounge
- Courtyard Pool Bar
- Disney’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party
- Garden View Tea Room
- Gasparilla Grill and Games
- Grand Floridian Cafe
- Enchanted Rose
- Victoria and Alberts Chef’s Table
- Victoria and Albert’s
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Fun Facts
- One of the three Disney resorts on the ‘Monorail Loop.’
- Number of hotel rooms at the Grand Floridian: 867
- This is considered Disney World’s flagship resort
- The look of the Grand Floridian is influenced by the Mount Washington Hotel in New Hampshire.
- Originally, an Asian-themed resort was supposed to be built on this site as one of the original resorts.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Details
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Reviews