1900 Park Fare (Disney World)
1900 Park Fare Description:
1900 Park Fare is a restaurant at the Grand Floridian Resort in Walt Disney World
Join favorite Disney Friends for this fabulously festive, all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast buffet! “Popp in” for custom-made omelets, fluffy mini pancakes, Mickey-shaped waffles, carved ham and more.
Guests may meet such Disney Characters as:
- Mary Poppins
- Alice in Wonderland
- The Mad Hatter
- Winnie the Pooh
And don’t miss Big Bertha, a turn-of-the-century, fancifully designed organ from France!
Character appearances and entertainment are subject to change.
Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner
Enjoy an enchanting buffet dinner as the honored Guest of Cinderella and Prince Charming!
The Princess’ storybook friends join in the festivities as you have a ball dining on delectable seafood, salad, pasta and beef specialties. The culinary selections are representative of several “kingdoms” from around the globe and include such kid-friendly fare as chicken, cheese pizza and macaroni and cheese.
Character appearances and entertainment are subject to change. (source)
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020