Here is everything you need to know about Walt Disney World’s Epcot’s extinct El Rio del Tiempo attraction including history, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
El Rio del Tiempo | Disney World Description
El Rio del Tiempo (The River of TIme) was a dark boat ride in Epcot’s Mexico Pavillion that ran from 1982 to 2007. At the end of the ride’s run, it was given a new Disney IP overlay and re-opened as the current Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros.
El Rio del Tiempo | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Park: Epcot
- Park Area: Epcot Mexico Pavilion
- Attraction Type: Extinct Attraction, Ride
- Year Opened: 1982
- Year Opened: 2007
- Replaced: Original Attraction
- Replaced By: Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Journey Down El Río del Tiempo, October 21, 2011