Here is everything you need to know about the extinct Heimlichs Chew Chew Train attraction at Disneyland including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Heimlichs Chew Chew Train | Disneyland Description
On Heimlichs Chew Chew Train, crawl through a garden in search of tasty treats on a toothy tour with the ever-talkative Heimlich.
Hop on top a giant caterpillar and take off on a journey through a food-filled garden. As the hilarious Heimlich winds his way through the grass, he devours one snack after another. Smell each scrumptious morsel as he chomps through every delectable tidbit: watermelon, carrots, candy corn and more! You’ll soon discover he’s not particularly “chew-sy” about what he likes to eat because his belly seems to be bottomless.
Each of the two 5-car-long “trains,” designed to look like Heimlich himself, can accommodate 2 Guests per seat.
Heimlichs Chew Chew Train | Disneyland Details
- Disney Resort: Disneyland Resort
- Disney Park: Disney California Adventure Park
- Park Area: Disney's California Adventure A Bugs Land
- Attraction Type: Extinct Attraction, Ride
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 2002
- Year Opened: 2018
- Replaced: Original Attraction
- Replaced By: Avengers Campus
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Heimlich (A Bug's Life)
- Heimlich’s Chew Chew Train Apparently Finds New Home, January 26, 2019