Here is everything you need to know about the extinct Plaza Pavilion Restaurant at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Plaza Pavilion | Disney World Description
Plaza Pavilion was a Magic Kingdom restaurant located on the edge of Tomorrowland and Main Street USA. It operated from the building’s construction in 1973 until 2005, when it was reformatted and renamed Tomorrowland Noodle Station. The space is now occupied seasonally by the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant. Columbia Harbour House briefly occupied this space during the post COVID park reopening period as that restaurant’s space was being used for Peter Pan’s Flight queue space.
Plaza Pavilion | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Park: Magic Kingdom Park
- Park Area: Magic Kingdom Tomorrowland
- Attraction Type: Restaurant
- Year Opened: 1973
- Year Opened: 2005
- Replaced: Nothing - Park Expansion
- Replaced By: Tomorrowland Noodle Station
- Type of Restaurant: American