Here is everything you need to know about the amazing The Diamond Horseshoe restaurant at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
The Diamond Horseshoe Description
At the Magic Kingdom’s The Diamond Horseshoe, mosey inside this Old West music hall for an all-you-care-to-enjoy meal—featuring Frontier favorites your whole posse will love!
Come and get it! Hungry cowpokes are invited to dine in splendiferous style at lunch and dinner at The Diamond Horseshoe. No matter if you’ve got a hankering for grub around high noon or a tasty supper come sundown, make your way into this musical saloon for heaping helpings of finger-licking fare.
The show-stopping, all-you-care-to-enjoy feast opens with a zesty salad, followed by a plentiful platter of flavorful entrees to choose from: BBQ pulled pork, sliced turkey, country smoked sausage or braised beef with all the fixin’s.
While you get your fill, be sure to wash it all down with your choice of beverages before enjoying the finale: a tasty chocolate brownie topped with toasted marshmallow!
The Diamond Horseshoe Fun Facts
- The Diamond Horseshoe opened with the Magic Kingdom on October 1, 1971.
- The restaurant featured a stage show from 1971-2004. Here is a rundown of the various iterations of the show and when they ran:
- Diamond Horseshoe Revue: 1971-1986
- Diamond Horseshoe Jamboree: 1986-2003
- Goofy’s Country Dancin’ Jamboree: 2003-2004
The Diamond Horseshoe Details
The Diamond Horseshoe Reviews