Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Westward Ho restaurant at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Westward Ho | Disney World Description
At the Magic Kingdom’s Westward Ho, take a break from blazing the trail with assorted chips, frozen lemonade and fountain drinks at this cabin-like counter in Frontierland. Then cozy up to the campfire with hot cocoa, coffee or tea.
Westward Ho | Disney World Fun Facts
- Although Westward Ho has only existed as a restaurant since 2011, the name actually dates back to the Magic Kingdom’s earliest days. A Frontierland shop named Westward Ho operated from 1971-1973 in the spot currently occupied by Prairie Outpost & Supply.
Westward Ho | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Park: Magic Kingdom Park
- Park Area: Magic Kingdom Frontierland
- Attraction Type: Restaurant
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 2011
- Location on Map
- Type of Restaurant: Snacks