Incredibles 2 (2018 Movie)
Incredibles 2 Movie Details:
In the highly anticipated sequel to 2004 hit The Incredibles, which grossed more than $633 million worldwide, Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is called on to lead a campaign to bring Supers back, while Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) navigates the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell), Dash (voice of Huck Milner) and baby Jack-Jack—whose super powers are about to be discovered. Their mission is derailed, however, when a new villain emerges with a brilliant and dangerous plot that threatens everything. But the Parrs don’t shy away from a challenge, especially with Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) by their side. That’s what makes this family so Incredible.
Written and directed by Brad Bird (Iron Giant, The Incredibles, Ratatouille) and produced by John Walker (The Incredibles, Tomorrowland) and Nicole Grindle (Sanjay’s Super Team short, Toy Story 3 associate producer), Disney•Pixar’s Incredibles 2 busts into theaters on June 15, 2018. (source)
Incredibles 2 Movie Trailer:
- Auntie Edna short to be included on Incredibles 2 DVD!
- How record-breaking ‘The Incredibles 2’ was backed by Disney’s marketing machine
- Incredibles 2 As Told By Emoji By Disney
- Release Date Announced for Incredibles 2 DVD and Blu-Ray
- New Incredibles PhotoPass Opportunities Available at Disney World
- Incredibles 2 Box Office Results | Disney Movie News
- The Incredibles’ Edna Mode is Now at Disneyland
- Pixar Announces Their Latest Short, Bao
- Disney Characters Will Soon Be Showing Up in McDonald’s Happy Meals
- Disney Announces New Summer Experiences for Disney World
- Top 5 Disney Movies to be Excited for in 2018
- Jakks Pacific to Make Incredibles 2 Toys for Disney
- First Look: Clip for The Incredibles 2 Released Today!