Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney Riviera Resort at Walt Disney World including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Disney’s Riviera Resort | Disney World Description
Disney’s Riviera Resort is a Disney Vacation Club (DVC) property located at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. It opened in December 2019 and is themed after the picturesque Mediterranean coastlines of Europe.
The resort features 300 deluxe studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom villas, as well as grand villas that can accommodate up to 12 guests. The rooms are decorated with elegant furnishings, artwork, and décor inspired by European artistry.
Guests of the resort can enjoy a variety of amenities, including multiple dining options, a fitness center, a rooftop restaurant with stunning views of the property and surrounding area, and a beautiful pool area with a waterslide and splash pad for kids. The resort also offers a Disney Skyliner station, which provides convenient transportation to both Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
One of the unique features of Disney’s Riviera Resort is its incorporation of art into the guest experience. The resort features over 40 pieces of original artwork, including mosaics, paintings, and sculptures, that pay tribute to Walt Disney’s love of European art and storytelling.
Overall, Disney’s Riviera Resort offers a luxurious and immersive experience that allows guests to experience the beauty and charm of the Mediterranean coast without leaving the magic of Walt Disney World Resort.
- Topolino’s Terrace
- Le Petit Cafe
- Primo Piatto
- Voyageur’s Lounge
- Bar Riva
Disney’s Riviera Resort | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Attraction Type: Hotel
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 2019
- Address: 1080 Esplanade Avenue, Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
- Location on Map
- Year Opened: (407) 828-7030
- Type of Hotel: DVC Resort
Disney’s Riviera Resort | Disney World Reviews
- Disney’s Riviera Resort Recognized for Excellence, July 8, 2021
- Disney’s Riviera Resort Celebrates First Anniversary, Unveils LEGO Model, December 17, 2020
- Most Riviera Availability Gone For 2020, June 4, 2020
- Disney’s Riviera Resort Opens at Walt Disney World, December 20, 2019
- Disney World’s Riviera Resort is Hosting a Special New Year’s Day Character Breakfast, October 16, 2019