Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort at Walt Disney World including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort | Disney World Description
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort is a moderate-level Disney resort located at Walt Disney World. The resort celebrates the colorful and vibrant culture of the Caribbean and features a range of amenities for guests.
The Caribbean Beach Resort offers a range of room types, including Standard Rooms and Pirate Rooms. The Standard Rooms can accommodate up to four guests and feature two queen beds, while the Pirate Rooms feature a pirate ship-themed decor and can accommodate up to four guests with one king bed and one pull-down bed.
In addition to the accommodations, the Caribbean Beach Resort also features a range of amenities for guests. These amenities include a main pool complex called Fuentes del Morro Pool, which features two water slides and a pirate ship-themed play area for children. The resort also features several smaller pools throughout the property, a food court with a variety of dining options, a gift shop, and a jogging trail.
One of the unique features of the Caribbean Beach Resort is its location on the Disney Skyliner transportation system. Guests can take the Skyliner to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot theme parks, offering a fun and convenient way to travel around the Walt Disney World Resort.
Overall, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort is a great option for guests who want to stay in a fun and lively Disney resort that celebrates the colorful culture of the Caribbean. It’s a great choice for families who want to stay in comfortable accommodations that offer a range of amenities and easy access to all of the magic of Walt Disney World.
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort | Disney World Fun Facts
- Select rooms in this hotel feature a popular pirate theme.
- Number of guest rooms: 2112
- Size of Barefoot Bay: 45 acres
- Number of building clusters with guest rooms: 6 (Caribbean: Martinique, Barbados, Jamaica, Aruba, Trinidad North, and Trinidad South)
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Attraction Type: Hotel
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 1988
- Address: 900 Cayman Way, Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8411
- Location on Map
- Year Opened: (407) 934-3400
- Type of Hotel: Moderate Resort
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort | Disney World Reviews
- Pirate rooms at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort to be replaced with ‘under the sea’ theme, October 4, 2022
- Pirate Rooms to Be Discontinued in 2023 at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, June 9, 2022
- Spyglass Grill at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Reopening on April 14, April 8, 2022
- Bridges at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort to Close for Replacement January 2022, November 19, 2021
- Changes for Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Upon Reopening, July 22, 2020