Here is everything you need to know about Walt Disney World’s extinct Magic Journeys Show including history, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Magic Journeys | Disney World Description
Magic Journeys was a 3D fantasy film that was shown in the Journey Into Imagination Pavilion in Epcot’s Future World. It was an original Epcot attraction and ran until 1986, when it was replaced by Captain EO.
It then ran in the Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland Theater from 1987-2002 when it then gave way to the Legend of the Lion King stage show.
Magic Journeys | Disney World Fun Facts
- The song Makin Memories was written by Disney legends Bob and Richard Sherman.
Magic Journeys | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Park: Epcot, Magic Kingdom Park
- Park Area: Magic Kingdom Fantasyland
- Attraction Type: Extinct Attraction, Show
- Year Opened: 1982
- Year Opened: 1986
- Replaced: Original Attraction
- Replaced By: Captain EO
Magic Journeys | Disney World Experience: