Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Roundup Rodeo BBQ restaurant at Walt Disney World’s Disney’s Hollywood Studios including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Roundup Rodeo BBQ | Disney World Description
Here is how the Disney Parks Blog has described the new Toy Story Land restaurant Roundup Rodeo BBQ:
Using three cardboard boxes cut and taped together, Andy has created a new rodeo arena using some of his favorite toys, games, and play sets. And while some pieces are definitely western-themed, what makes this rodeo special is the broad assortment of toys that have been brought together to create a fun, colorful mashup-atmosphere that only a child could create.
Once inside, you’ll be surrounded by all of the rodeo festivities in-action as well as western town and train station play sets. And you just might spot some of your favorite Disney•Pixar characters scattered throughout the restaurant in the form of toys and game pieces including a toy version of Jessie riding on the back of a Trixie pull-toy and unique toy versions of Bo Peep and her sheep, all who appear to be performing in the rodeo together.
This immersive restaurant will surround guests with a kaleidoscope of toys, games, and playsets, providing yet another unique, fun, family-friendly dining experience that could only be had in Toy Story Land. (source)
Roundup Rodeo BBQ | Disney World Details
- Barbecue and Toy-Sized Fun Coming to Toy Story Land Spring 2023!, December 16, 2022
- Latest look at the upcoming Roundup Rodeo BBQ restaurant at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, October 6, 2022
- Opening Timeline Announced for NEW Toy Story-Themed Restaurant in Disney World, January 20, 2022
- Permit Filed for Signage at Long-Delayed Toy Story Land Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant, February 11, 2021
- New Details Revealed on Restaurants Coming to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, December 4, 2019