Here is everything you need to know about the extinct Blue Ribbon Bakery restaurant at Disneyland including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Blue Ribbon Bakery | Disneyland Description
The Blue Ribbon Bakery was a restaurant located in Disneyland theme park in Anaheim, California. The Blue Ribbon Bakery served a variety of baked goods such as bread, pastries, and desserts. It was known for its delicious baked treats and its unique atmosphere. It was a popular spot for visitors to Disneyland and was considered a must-visit destination for anyone looking for a sweet treat while exploring the park. The Blue Ribbon Bakery was a classic Disneyland experience and was closed in the early 2000s, it was located in the Main Street, U.S.A area of the park, which is designed to resemble a turn-of-the-century American town.
Blue Ribbon Bakery | Disneyland Details
- Disney Resort: Disneyland Resort
- Disney Park: Disneyland Park
- Park Area: Disneyland Main Street USA
- Attraction Type: Extinct Attraction, Restaurant
- Year Opened: 1990
- Year Opened: 2012
- Replaced: Sunkist Citrus House
- Replaced By: Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Type of Restaurant: Bakery