Here is everything you need to know about Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom’s Enchanted Tales with Belle show including history, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Enchanted Tales with Belle | Disney World Description
In Enchanted Tales with Belle, relive the magic of Disney´s Beauty and the Beast during an unforgettable reenactment starring Belle, Lumiere… and you!
Explore Maurice’s cottage and workshop—home to mementos and gadgets—before being magically transported to the Beast’s library. Once there, you’ll share moments with Belle, and you may even be invited to play a part in her famous story. Will you be an enchanted object… or perhaps fill the role of the Beast with a heart of gold. (source)
Enchanted Tales with Belle | Disney World Fun Facts
- There are over 12,000 ‘books’ in the attraction’s library.
Enchanted Tales with Belle | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Park: Magic Kingdom Park
- Park Area: Magic Kingdom Fantasyland
- Attraction Type: Show
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 2012
- Replaced: Nothing
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
- ‘Enchanted Tales with Belle’ reopens at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, February 20, 2023
- Two more Magic Kingdom meet-and-greet attractions will reopen soon at Walt Disney World, January 17, 2023
- Timeless Photos by Disney PhotoPass Service at Enchanted Tales with Belle, August 2, 2017
- A Peek Behind the Wall: Enchanted Tales With Belle at Magic Kingdom Park, June 6, 2011