Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Paradise Garden Grill restaurant at Disneyland including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
At Paradise Garden Grill, satisfy your cravings for south-of-the-border-inspired flavors with cuisine that’s authentic as it is delicious.
From April 13 through September 3, 2018, Paradise Garden Grill invites Guests to dine on traditional Mexican dishes in honor of Disney•Pixar’s Coco during Pixar Fest—a fun-filled celebration coming to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park for a limited time. Kick off your feast with a selection of savory entrees for the whole familia, including:
- Yucatan-inspired vaporcitos – chicken tamales steamed in banana leaves with ranchero salsa, golden rice and black beans
- Mole verde con pollo – herb-braised chicken with golden rice, black beans and corn tortillas
- Tortitas de papa con queso – crispy potato cakes with Oaxaca cheese, ranchero salsa, golden rice and pickled onion salad
- Tacos de estilo callejero – sirloin beef tacos with pickled vegetables, golden rice and black beans
Save some room for divine desserts to please every palate—from fresh fruit with chile-lime salt and chamoy to an all-new Pixar lemon-raspberry cake for the more indulgent gourmand. Pair your meal with agua de Jamaica slush, a hibiscus-flavored drink, or Mexican hot chocolate topped with whipped cream. Guests 21 and over can even enjoy a Dos Equis Lager… or two.
Paradise Garden Grill shares outdoor open-air and covered seating with nearby Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta and Bayside Brews, making it the perfect gathering place for families and friends to eat, drink and enjoy.
All menu items are subject to change without notice
- Disney Resort: Disneyland Resort
- Disney Park: Disney California Adventure Park Info News and Attractions
- Park Area: Disney's California Adventure Paradise Gardens Park
- Attraction Type: Restaurant
- Official Page
- Location on Map
- Type of Restaurant: Mexican