At the D23 Expo today, Pixar unveiled new details about next year’s highly anticipated animated sequel The Incredibles 2. Among the info given out was that the second movie picks up right where the first leaves off and that most of the original cast are returning.
The video released for The Incredibles 2 is not so much a trailer, but more of a well-produced short focusing on Edna Mode. Have a look:
The Incredibles 2 is scheduled for release on June 15th, 2018. Here is a complete rundown of Disney movie release dates.
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Dash Parr (The Incredibles)Edna Mode (The Incredibles)Elastigirl / Helen Parr (The Incredibles)Jack-Jack Parr (The Incredibles)Mr. Incredible / Robert Parr (The Incredibles)Violet Parr (The Incredibles)
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020