Lucky Fortune Cookery (Disneyland)
Lucky Fortune Cookery Description:
Serendipity smiles upon you at the Lucky Fortune Cookery, where personalized Pacific Rim fare is fired on the spot.
Wok this way for an auspicious and delicious alternative in 2 easy steps. Choose your protein—chicken, beef or tofu—then choose your sauce:
- Mandarin orange
- Spicy Korean
- Thai coconut curry
Whether your taste buds take you to Beijing or Seoul, Bangkok or Tokyo, you’ll feast on a generous portion of steamed rice and seared Asian vegetables—all attractively presented in a takeout bowl.
Try your hand at chopsticks if you wish, and season your dish to your liking with soy sauce and spicy Sriracha. Find prosperity with sides of lightly salted, chilled edamame and fresh mango slices, and relish Zen-like harmony as young grasshoppers enjoy their own wholesome meal of chicken and brown rice with their choice of beverage.
Speaking of beverages, today really is your lucky day! Guests 21 and over can sip on ice-cold Sapporo beer while relaxing under colorful paper lanterns and soaking up the lively ambiance of Pacific Wharf.
Photo by Castles, Capes & Clones
Disney Park(s) in this Post:Disney California Adventure Park
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020