The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (Disneyland) | Extinct Disneyland Rides
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Description:
In Disneyland’s The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, experience an added dimension of fear at the spookiest time of year. Don’t miss one of your last chances to celebrate this legendary attraction before it vanishes forever into The Twilight Zone in early 2017. More than ever, prepare for a “departure” from the ordinary, featuring:
- “Late Check Out” – Guests arriving after nightfall will endure this frightful odyssey while plunged into complete darkness!
- Performances by the Silver Lake Sisters – Every Friday through Sunday from November 11 through January 1, these dulcet-toned sirens of yesteryear will make regular “appearances” to entertain Guests with tunes from Hollywood’s Golden Age. Check the Disneyland Mobile App for show times.
- Special Disney PhotoPass Opportunities – Complete your eerie experience with a photo of yourself “checking out” in front of the Hollywood Tower Hotel marquee, complete with vintage luggage and other period Tinseltown props.
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror devotees can fondly remember this harrowing ordeal with one-of-a-kind merchandise, a specialty hot dog and commemorative cocktail.
- “Final Check Out” Keepsakes – Bring home a souvenir from the other side. Items may include commemorative pins, t-shirts, room-key keychain and holiday ornaments (while supplies last).
- The Tower Drop Dog at Award Wieners – The ultimate “wurst-case” scenario features an all-beef frank dripping with red pepper ketchup, buried in grilled onions, peppers and onion crunch, then laid out on a black noir potato bun.
- The Drop Cocktail at Carthay Circle Restaurant – Midori and Irish cream encounter several exhilarating “drops” of grenadine.
Photo by Castles, Capes & Clones
Disney Characters in this Post:
- Grand Opening of Disneyland’s Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission BREAKOUT! (video)
- Disneyland Rides Closed Currently With Reopen Dates (2019)