Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Pixar movie Finding Nemo including casting, reviews, fun facts and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Finding Nemo Description
From the Academy Award(R)-winning creators of “Toy Story” and “Monsters, Inc.” (2001, Best Animated Short Film, “For The Birds”), it’s “Finding Nemo,” a hilarious adventure where you’ll meet colorful characters that take you into the breathtaking underwater world of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Nemo, an adventurous young clownfish, is unexpectedly taken to a dentist’s office aquarium. It’s up to Marlin (Albert Brooks), his worrisome father, and Dory (Ellen DeGeneres), a friendly but forgetful regal blue tang fish, to make the epic journey to bring Nemo home. Their adventure brings them face-to-face with vegetarian sharks, surfer dude turtles, hypnotic jellyfish, hungry seagulls, and more. Marlin discovers a bravery he never knew, but will he be able to find his son?
Finding Nemo Fun Facts
- The movie takes place primarily in the Great Barrier Reef in Australia and showcases the colorful and diverse marine life of the ocean.
- “Finding Nemo” features an ensemble cast of voice actors, including Albert Brooks as Marlin, Ellen DeGeneres as Dory, and Alexander Gould as Nemo.
- The film’s success led to the creation of the “Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage” attraction at Disneyland in California.
- “Finding Nemo” was a commercial and critical success, grossing over $940 million worldwide and winning the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature.
- The character of Dory, a regal blue tang fish with short-term memory loss, became a fan-favorite and later received her own spin-off film, “Finding Dory” (2016).
- The animation team at Pixar developed innovative techniques to create realistic underwater effects, including the use of digital subsurface scattering to accurately portray light passing through water.
- The film’s success helped raise awareness about the importance of marine conservation, particularly regarding coral reefs and the impact of human activities on the ocean ecosystem.
- “Finding Nemo” continues to be celebrated as one of Pixar’s most beloved films, with its endearing characters, heartfelt story, and stunning animation leaving a lasting impression on audiences of all ages.
Finding Nemo Cast:
- Albert Brooks: Marlin
- Ellen DeGeneres: Dory
- Alexander Gould: Nemo
- Willem Dafoe: Gill
- Brad Garrett: Bloat
- Allison Janney: Peach
- Stephen Root: Bubbles
- Austin Pendleton: Gurgle
- Vicki Lewis: Deb and Flo
- Joe Ranft: Jacques
- Geoffrey Rush: Nigel
- Andrew Stanton: Crush
- Elizabeth Perkins: Coral
- Nicholas Bird: Squirt
- Bob Peterson: Mr. Ray
- Barry Humphries: Bruce
- Eric Bana: Anchor
- Bruce Spence: Chum
- Bill Hunter: Philip Sherman
- LuLu Ebeling: Darla
- Jordy Ranft: Tad
- Erica Beck: Pearl
- Erik Per Sullivan: Sheldon
- John Ratzenberger: the school of moonfish
Finding Nemo Crew:
- Director: Andrew Stanton
- Producer: Graham Walters
- Music: Thomas Newman
Finding Nemo Details
Finding Nemo Trailer:
- Finding Dory’s Hank Arrives At Disneyland’s Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Ahead Of July 25 Opening, June 27, 2022
- Showtimes Released for ‘Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!’ at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, June 8, 2022
- First Look: ‘Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!’ Opening Summer 2022, April 23, 2022
- New Updated Finding Nemo Musical Coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park in 2022, September 14, 2021
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Returning Winter 2021 at Disneyland Park, July 12, 2021