Here is everything you need to know about Walt Disney World’s Animal Kingdom park’s Finding Nemo: The Musical show including history, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Finding Nemo: The Musical | Disney World Description
Based on the hit animated movie, this must-“sea” adventure makes a splash with spectacular music and stunning theatrical puppetry.
Dive right into the heart, humor and characters of Finding Nemo with this musical version of the award-winning Disney•Pixar film.
In this 40-minute show, original songs bring the big, blue world to life, along with extraordinary puppets and vibrant sets that plunge you right into the depths of Nemo’s fin-tastic terrain. Performed on a stage flanked by big bubbles, the musical numbers shimmer with wondrous underwater effects created with innovative lighting, dynamic props and animated projections.
Finding Nemo: The Musical | Disney World Fun Facts
- The name of the theater this takes place in is the ‘Theater in the Wild,’ which seats 1,500.
- The show’s music was written by Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez (both of Frozen and Coco fame).
- The show lasts 40 minutes.
Finding Nemo: The Musical | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Park: Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Park Area: Animal Kingdom Asia
- Attraction Type: Extinct Attraction, Show
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 2007
- Year Opened: 2020
- Replaced: Tarzan Rocks!
- Replaced By: Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Bruce the Shark (Finding Nemo)