Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney series Muppets Haunted Mansion including casting, episodes, fun facts and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Muppets Haunted Mansion Description
The Great Gonzo – world famous daredevil artiste, has done it all, seen it all, and survived it all. But on Halloween night, the fearless Gonzo takes on the greatest challenge of his life by spending one very daring night in the most grim grinning place on Earth …The Haunted Mansion. Inspired by all four of the iconic Disney Haunted Mansion attractions located across the globe at various Disney Parks, the “Muppets Haunted Mansion” includes many hidden easter eggs for Disney fans and “Muppet-ized” sets and props that help immerse viewers in the storytelling experience. This marks the Muppets’ first-ever Halloween special and features three new original songs, “Rest In Peace,” “Life Hereafter” and “Tie The Knot Tango”, a star-studded Muppets cast, celebrity cameos, and spooky fun for families to enjoy together.
Muppets Haunted Mansion Crew:
- Director: Kirk Thatcher
- Executive Producers: Bill Barretta, David Lightbody, Andrew Williams, Leigh Slaughter
Muppets Haunted Mansion Details:
Muppets Haunted Mansion Trailer:
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Beaker (The Muppets)
- Muppets Haunted Mansion preshow and more coming to Disney Theme Parks!, September 24, 2021
- ‘Muppets Haunted Mansion’ Scares Up First Trailer For Disney+ Halloween Special,
- Daughter Of Original Madame Leota to Appear in ‘Muppets Haunted Mansion’, September 16, 2021
- Premiere Date Announced for the New Muppets Haunted Mansion Special Coming To Disney+, September 12, 2021
- Pat Sajak Joins “Muppets Haunted Mansion”, September 11, 2021