Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge | Disney World Resort
Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge is the recently announced name of the new Disney Vacation Club resort to be built on Bay Lake. It will be located next to Disney’s Wilderness Lodge on the site of the old River Country Water Park. Here is a rundown of what we know about Disney World’s newest resort.
Official Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge Resort Description:
A new nature-inspired, mixed-use Disney resort will welcome families in 2022 along the picturesque shoreline of Bay Lake located between Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground at Walt Disney World Resort. The deluxe resort, which will be themed to complement its natural surroundings, will include more than 900 hotel rooms and proposed Disney Vacation Club villas spread across a variety of unique accommodation types. (source)
New Princess and the Frog Restaurant:
It was announced at D23 2019, that Reflections will include a new restaurant with a Princess and the Frog theme right on Bay Lake. That is about all we know about it for now, but more details are sure to come now that it has been announced.
Resort Facts and Figures:
- Expected number of hotel rooms: 1,700
- The current estimated size of this hotel puts it larger than Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas (That’s REALLY big!)
- This will be Disney’s 16th DVC property
- Permits Filed for Table Service Restaurant and More at Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge in Walt Disney World, April 4, 2020
- CONCEPT ART: First Look at Quick Service Restaurant, Grab & Go Market at Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge, August 15, 2019
- CONCEPT ART: First Look at Resort Lobby and Pocahontas Statue at Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge, August 14, 2019
- Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge to Feature Table Service Restaurant on Bay Lake, July 24, 2019
- Commencement Notices Filed For Reflections, February 14, 2019