Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Be Our Guest Restaurant at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Be Our Guest Restaurant Description
Step inside the Beast’s enchanted castle for a delicious quick-service breakfast or lunch—or an unforgettable sit-down dinner.
Feast on French-inspired fare in one of our elaborately themed rooms—straight out of the beloved Disney classic!
Be Our Guest Restaurant is an expansive and elegant 550-seat dining destination located at the foot of Beast’s Castle in Fantasyland. Whether you are enjoying a quick-service breakfast or lunch, or the stately elegance of a table-service dinner, you can select from 1 of 3….
Royal Rooms for Loyal Subjects
Be Our Guest offers 3 meticulously imagineered dining areas, each designed to immerse our Guests in the heartwarming mystery and romance of Beauty and the Beast:
- The Grand Ballroom – Go for baroque in this magnificent ballroom with its high, domed ceiling, chandeliers and snow-laced Gothic arches.
- The West Wing – Dine in the Beast’s mysterious West Wing study—if you dare—and perhaps you’ll even spy his enchanted rose.
- The Castle Gallery – Get swept up in the romance of Belle’s private library, and inspired by the larger-than-life figures of Belle and Beast dancing.
Each room is exquisite—but which best befits your royal visit? All 3 venues share the same menu, so whichever you choose, you cannot lose!
Be Our Guest Restaurant Fun Facts
- The restaurant was part of the massive New Fantasyland expansion project in the early 2010’s.
- Be Our Guest is one of just a few Magic Kingdom restaurants that serve alcohol.
Be Our Guest Restaurant Details
Be Our Guest Restaurant Reviews
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Beast (Beauty and the Beast)
Be Our Guest Restaurant NEW Prix Fixe Dinner Menu Revealed!, July 29, 2018