Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney’s Art of Animation Resort at Walt Disney World including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Description
Discover the Resort hotel that’s a story in itself, celebrating the enchanting artistry of beloved animation favorites. Want your own adventure? Rent a surrey bike for a scenic ride around the lake. Feel like tooning out? Relax at our 3 delightful pools and kick back at the Drop Off pool bar. (source)
Art of Animation Resort Restaurants:
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Fun Facts
- Art of Animation has the largest resort pool in Disney World.
- There are 4 distinctly themed areas here: Cars, Finding Nemo, The Lion King and The Little Mermaid.
- The land that this hotel sits on was once supposed to be the ‘other half’ of Pop Century Resort.
- This is once of the newest resorts at Walt Disney World.
- Number of hotel rooms: 1,984 (1,120 suites, 864 value rooms)
- Although Art of Animation is officially considered a ‘Value Resort’ it is often though of as Value+ (somewhere between value and moderate due to its offerings)
- The resort’s statue of King Triton is 35 feet tall!
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Details
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Reviews
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
Disney’s new Art of Animation resort brings popular characters to life, December 15, 2012