Storybook Land Canal Boats (Disneyland)
Storybook Land Canal Boats Description:
In the Storybook Land Canal Boats, journey through the mouth of Monstro the Whale to a magical realm of memorable Disney animated movie locales in miniature.
Hop inside a 12-person boat for a gentle cruise through Storybook Land. As you gracefully make your way past hills and through valleys, discover a dazzling menagerie of enchanted homes and villages from classic Disney movies amazingly rendered in miniature scale.
During your boat ride, be on the look-out for these famous sites:
- The stately castle where Anna and Elsa grew up, the village of Arendelle and Elsa’s mountaintop ice palace from Frozen
- Cozy straw, stick and brick houses from Three Little Pigs
- The manicured London park from Peter Pan
- The Alpine village from Pinocchio
- The English village from Alice in Wonderland
- The royal city of Agrabah and Cave of Wonders from Aladdin
- Prince Eric’s palace and King Triton’s underwater castle from The Little Mermaid
- The dwarf’s cottage from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- The French countryside village and mountaintop castle from Cinderella
- The Giant’s patchwork quilt from Lullaby Land
- Toad Hall from The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
Storybook Land Canal Boats features intricately replicated houses, villages and palaces—complete with imaginative landscaping, charming music and special lighting effects. A live tour guide will tell you the story of each scenic environment.
Miniature Magic The hand-crafted mini models use a scale of one inch to one foot and are as painstakingly detailed as full-sized structures. The doors of many of the buildings actually open for added effect!
Photo by magicalfanaticism